Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a beautiful day!

top ten things that makes today great:
1. Knowing God is in control!
2. I'm on spring break all week, woo hoo!
3. I have a wonderful boyfriend who i got to visit this past weekend :)
4. were having some sister hang out time this afternoon which i'm excited about because i haven't seen her much recently
5. Its in the 60's
6. I started jogging again, and i didn't go extremely far but i didn't have to stop. so i say its a good start.
7. I painted my nails outside :)
8. went to the tanning bed, and yes y'all can make fun of me
9. I got a free sweet tea from Mc'Ds which they have the best tea besides chickfila
10. Tonight is young adults! :)

4 comments:

faith said...

Besides the spring break, the painting nails, the tanning bed, and sweet tea... I could have written this post. And when I found it it made me smile because it was what it was thinking. I love warm weather. :D God is good.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely spring break. I was sick all week (like a mild flu thing) and was not able to do as much as I would have liked. however, i was able to just hang around doing nothing without worrying about school.

now I have to revise one paper and start another. pop goes my bubble

Rachel Taylor said...

So how did the rest of your spring break go? Fun stuff just to relax!

linnea said...

wow that does sound like a wonderful day!