Friday, January 18, 2008

Quick Update!

Break has been wonderful!! Unfortunately I'm back at school, just finished my first week. only 13 more to go!! haha.. So far my classes are alright. My schedule was kinda crappy at first because I had a two hour break everyday, I would rather just be there get my classes over with and have my afternoons to work or do whatever. I was praying that I could switch into another History class, so that i wouldn't have two hour breaks everyday. And Praise Jesus! He always provides! I was able to switch and now i get done at 12:15, and 2:15 everyday. compared to 4:00!

I'm going to enjoy this weekend because i have off on fridays, and i have monday off! woot! And this is brooks last weekend home, he starts back on tuesday. So hopefully I won't be sad the whole weekend and just enjoy the time I do have with him!

Oh and I'm really hoping and praying I can save up some money and visit linnea on my spring break! I'm so excited she got the new TSA job! So i'm not sure if it will work out with her work schedule, if not i can always come out in the summer!! But my spring break is the first week in march, which doesn't seem that far away. So I pray that it works out! :)

No comments: